The bike tour to the Regitzer point is pure enjoyment for the ambitious rider. The tour leads over forest paths and the last short climb is only possible for proficient bikers.
Distance 20 km
After the ascent from Balzers to Ans (And), the descent to Steigwiesen (Steig pastures) must be tackled in order to change to the other side of the valley. At this point the route climbs through forest and passes the ruins of Mördenburg and over the fields of Matheid. In the forest the path climbs up to the Regitzer point where your efforts are rewarded with a fantastic panoramic view. The descent runs from Matheid to Mäls. The even descent takes you quickly back to the starting point.
Update: May 28, 2021
32T 538198 5212357
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view