Attractions along the route:
- Städtle district of Vaduz
- Vaduz Castle
- Feldkirch Old Town
- Meiningen flooded gravel pit, now a bathing lake
- Schaan Energy Bridge
- Vaduz Wooden Bridge
The distance from Liechtenstein Center to Vaduz Castle is about 1.5 km.
Rest StopHotel Vaduzerhof
Balu bakery & pastry shop
CAFE im Kunstmuseum
Esquire Bar & Bistro
Restaurant Adler Vaduz 1908
Birka Bird Paradise
Tips, hints and linksE-BIKE HIRE Vaduz, Liechtenstein Center +423 239 63 00
Return mornings by 12.30 p.m. / return afternoons by 5 p.m.
Prices per person:
- 1/2 day (until 12.30 p.m. / or from 12.30 p.m. / return to the same hire station): CHF 37.00 standard tariff, CHF 32.00 with Halbtax subscription / GA subscription / STS / children aged up to 16.
- 1 day (return to the same hire station): CHF 50.00 standard tariff, CHF 45.00 with Halbtax subscription / GA subscription / STS / children aged up to 16.
- Discounts are available for hires lasting several days.
Hire of e-bikes possible only from the age of 16 (or from the age of 14 with moped licence).
Free of charge: Loan of Suva helmets including hygiene insert