Ascent from Plattis to Gretschins suitable only for riders in good condition. (145 metre altitude difference over 2 kilometres) alternative route: From Sevelen follow the Föhn Skate No. 62 to Trübbach.
Rest StopPark Hotel Sonnenhof
Amarone Restaurante Bar
Bakery Gassner AG
Restaurant at the Prince of Liechtenstein Winery
LoVino Weinbar - Restaurant
PUR - Grill Pasta Bar - Restaurant
Restaurant New Castle
Restaurant Schlössle Mahal
Restaurant Torkel - Gourmet
Ristorante la Perla
Eredi Fiorini Gastronomia Italiana
Ristorante Dolce Gusto
Restaurant Da Noi
Taste of Italian Food Elisas
Bäckerei Konditorei-Confiserie Wanger
Bäckerei-Konditorei Confiserie Wanger
UNIKUM “My Local Pub”
Remo Wüst Bäckerei-Konditorei
Pizzeria Il Salento
American Bagel&Coffee Co.
Restaurant Ha Long
Centrum Grill & Cafe
Tips and hintsSignposts: Veloland No. 35 and No. 555
E-BIKE HIRE Vaduz, Liechtenstein Center +423 239 63 00
Return mornings by 12.30 p.m. / return afternoons by 5 p.m.
Prices per person:
- 1/2 day (until 12.30 p.m. / or from 12.30 p.m. / return to the same hire station): CHF 37.00 standard tariff, CHF 32.00 with Halbtax subscription / GA subscription / STS / children aged up to 16.
- 1 day (return to the same hire station): CHF 50.00 standard tariff, CHF 45.00 with Halbtax subscription / GA subscription / STS / children aged up to 16.
- Discounts are available for hires lasting several days.
Hire of e-bikes possible only from the age of 16 (or from the age of 14 with moped licence)
Free of charge: Loan of Suva helmets including hygiene insert
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.