Tasting stations along the “experience specialities” route:
You will find all the listed tasting stations along the “experience specialities” route. The route is indicated on the Liechtenstein bicycle map, where you will also find the addresses and opening hours of the suppliers. Please note that you will need to book some of the tasting stations in advance. It is generally the case that the tasting stations can be visited from May to October.
- Lawenasaal in Triesen (advance booking required); special offer: Three quality wines à 1 dl with savoury snacks.
- Erlebniswelt Neuguthof in Vaduz; special offer: A raw bison sausage “to barbecue yourself” with bread or a pair of bison sausages, vacuum packed to take home. Neuguthof has a barbecue area that visitors may use free of charge.
- Princely Wine Cellars of the Prince of Liechtenstein in Vaduz; special offer: Tasting of two quality wines.
- Käsestube of Liechtensteiner Milchhof in Vaduz (advance booking required); special offer: Cheese platter with bread.
- Dolce AG in Vaduz; special offer: Handmade chocolate from Liechtenstein. Threefold creation of handmade praline chocolates.
- Ospelt Metzgerei AG (Spar Gourmet) in Schaan; special offer: Sausage/cheese platter with homemade and regional specialities.
- Liechtensteiner Brauhaus AG in Schaan (must be booked in advance); special offer: Tasting of five quality beers from local production.
- Demmel Kaffee in Schaan: When you buy 250g of award-winning quality coffee, you are given a coffee drink free of charge.
- Malbuner - Liechtenstein meat producer in Bendern; special offer: Malbuner sausage speciality, a fresh bread roll (“Bürli”) and a drink to take with you. Special offer: The same special offer is available from the Malbuner Shop in Malbun.
- Weinbau Hoop in Eschen (must be booked in advance): Special offer: Tasting of three wines of your choice, accompanied by cheese.
Prices upon request.
You can also reach Ruggell along the Rhine route.
The addresses and opening hours of the providers can be found on the cycling map “Fürstliche Radtouren im Liechtensteiner Talgebiet”.
Rest StopHotel Vaduzerhof
B&B Deutscher Rhein
Balu bakery & pastry shop
CAFE im Kunstmuseum
Esquire Bar & Bistro
Restaurant at the Prince of Liechtenstein Winery
Made in Italy
Restaurant Adler Vaduz 1908
Restaurant zur Alten Eiche
The Liechtensteiner Brauhaus