An e-bike tour with electric mini bikes through the multifaceted Lake Constance region!
Distance 20.5 km
The tour starts in the idyllic harbour town of Rorschach and takes you past the Würth Haus Rorschach to the St.Gallen-Altenrhein airport. Continue along the Alter Rhein river through the Rheinholz Nature Reserve. Starting in Thal, a leisurely stage through the vineyards follows before the ascent up the Rorschach mountain begins. This is no sweat with your e-bike. The stage around the Rorschach mountain follows the castle loop trail with a breathtaking view of Lake Constance. After the descent back to the shore of Lake Constance, the tour leads past the two landmarks of the city of Rorschach: the bathhouse, built in 1924, and the Kornhaus, which served as a granary from the 18th century onwards. Be inspired by the diversity of the Lake Constance region and discover new facets of the Lake Constance region!
Take part in the public mini-e-bike tour and book here.
Update: November 08, 2021
32T 537119 5258470
EquipmentHelmet and water bottle recommended
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view