Take the footbridge from the Rorschach waterfront promenade to the historic bathhouse built on stilts in the water – bathe like they did in the olden days.
The old bathhouse built in 1924 is the only remaining building of its kind on the Swiss side of Lake Constance. The historic wooden bathhouse is perched on pillars in the lake and can only be reached by bridge from the shore. It is not only a tourist attraction, but also beloved by locals as a place to meet up with friends. Bathers and walkers alike can enjoy refreshing drinks, coffee and cake in the restaurant with seating in the small and inviting inner courtyard and on the access bridge.